Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello All!

Sorry for my lack of blogs about the beautiful land of Argentina. I didn't have internet and that greatly discouraged my blog contributions.

For any of you that don't know, I am currently in the Dominican Republic. I have only been here three days, but I love it already. The weather is pleasantly warm with a little bit of humidity. I am living with a host family made up of a mother, her two daughters, and an abuela(grandmother). They are all super friendly and have told me that I am now to act as if I were one of the daughters. I have a gigantic room with a closet that covers the one entire wall of my room( Finally! I have enough space.)

I have internet in my house and I am feeling ambitious this semester so....(hopefully) more entries to come soon.

best wishes to all for a beautiful

No comments: